Features and benefits
- May help healthy people maintain normal, healthy blood sugar levels.
- May enhance the body’s own antioxidant defences and protect tissues from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- May help support the health of the eyes, lens, vision and kidneys.
- Synergistic formula combining therapeutic doses of herbs traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help healthy sugar metabolism, plus chromium, an essential nutrient for glucose and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Complements dietary and lifestyle interventions to help maintain blood sugar within the normal range in healthy individuals.
How it works
Maintaining healthy blood sugar is an important focus of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Fusion® Health Blood Sugar contains an extract of the Ayurvedic herb Amla (also known as Indian gooseberry or Phyllanthus emblica), standardised for its content of ß-glucogallin. In clinical research, Amla has been shown to help healthy people maintain normal blood sugar levels. Amla may also help protect against free radical damage and inflammation.
The Ayurvedic herbs Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre) and Karela (Momordica charantia) both pacify Kapha and Pitta, and their bitter taste promotes healthy digestion and assimiliation of nutrients. These herbs are traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to promote healthy sugar metabolism and reduce toxins in the body.
From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), blood sugar issues are often associated with energetic imbalances such as deficient Heat and disordered Kidney Yin energy. Huang Bai has traditionally been used to consolidate Kidney Yin and address deficient Heat. This herb is supported by Gymnema and Phyllanthus, which have been used intraditional Ayurvedic medicine to help promote healthy blood sugar metabolism
Chromium plays a essential role in glucose metabolism and blood sugar regulation.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
|Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) fresh fruit||11g (11000mg)|
|equiv. to ß-glucogallin||20mg|
|Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) seed||6.57g (6570mg)|
|equiv. to flavanolignans calc. as silybin||75mg|
|Phellodendron amurense (Phellodendron) stem bark||3.16g (3160mg)|
|equiv. to berberine||75mg|
|Gymnema sylvestre (Gurmar) leaf||2.31g (2310mg)|
|equiv. to gymnemic acids||75mg|
|Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) stem bark||2.5g (2500mg)|
|Momordica charantia (Bitter Melon) fruit||1.6g (1600mg)|
|Chromium picolinate (Chromium picolinate)||102.5mcg|
|equiv. to chromium||12.5mcg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Use only as directed.
Directions for use
- Take 1 tablet two or three times daily, 30 minutes before meals.
- Child under 12 yrs: Take as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.