Change the Way You Eat combines two areas of expertise — psychology and nutrition — as Leanne delivers her message, that by understanding the psychology of food we can take back control of our health.
ContentsThe contents of Change the Way You Eat consist of nine chapters with handy tips, exercises and tables.
- Introduction: You may have read a little or even a lot about healthy eating. Either way, you’re likely to find Change the Way You Eat goes well beyond the traditional nutrition and diet topics.
- It all started with a theory
- Who or what is at the helm?
- Learning and its effects on food choice
- Changing Behaviours
- Eating, emotions, personality and motivation
- Media and marketing
- Food Labelling
- Making changes